- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Baker County Extension Service Homepage
We are Baker County's off-campus link to Oregon State University. Agents in our office are specialists in 4-H Youth Development, Family and Community Health, Forestry and Natural Resources, Livestock and OSU Master Gardening. We also have access to Oregon State University's considerable resources to assist us in meeting your needs in these and many other topics related to home and business.
Hot Topics & Seasonal Information:
- 4-H Youth Development. 21 Easy, Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Family and Community Health. As the holiday season is upon us it is very important to prepare and store your turkey propertly.
- Field Crops. Current Newsletter
- Forestry and Natural Resources. Trees School EAST ~ April 26, 2014
- Livestock. Winter livestock management.
- Master Gardening. 2014 Garden Symposium
Contact us: Monday-Friday from 8 am-12 PM & 1-5 pm.
The Oregon State University Extension Service engages the people of Oregon with research-based knowledge and education that focus on strengthening communities and economies, sustaining natural resources, and promoting healthy families and individuals.
Baker County Extension Office
2600 East Street
Baker City, Oregon 97814
Phone: (541) 523-6418
Fax: (541) 523-8225
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am - 12pm and 1 - 5pm