- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Explore the Outdoors With Field Ecology Cards
- Stunning photographs!
- Close-ups to aid in indentification
- Habitat bar shows additional habitats that support this species
- Detailed descriptions, range map, and months visible
- Habitat - more details about locations found
- Reproduction information
- Predation (Wildlife cards), Animal Use (plant cards)
- Diet (Wildlife cards), Human Use (plant cards)
- And a Fun Fact!
Each set of Ecology Field Cards comes with a book of information and learning activities for you to use with your students or children! The activities were created for 4th-6th grade students but can be adjusted to fit many age groups. Each activity includes any data sheets and/or drawings that are needed.
Get your set of Ecology Field Cards and Educator's Guide today!
Order form here.