2013 Neighborhood Sustainability Steward Class Resources
- Climate Change 101 presentation from Dr. Christop K. Thomas, Oregon State University, College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- IPCC Assessment Report 5 the summary for policymakers' is intentionally written in layman's terms, so it should be comprehendible to the interested reader
- Sustainable Food System presentation from Cassie Peters, Executive Director Ten Rivers Food Web
- Garden Tour Resources
- Corvallis Water System and Water Conservation presentation from Mark Taratoot, City of Corvallis Public Works
- Recycling Video, Saving Little Pieces of Our Earth - The Recycling Process. from Emily Phillips, Republic Services Detailed recycling guide, photo recycling flyer.
- Home Energy Handouts: Kill-a-Watt directions, Kill-a-Watt calculation sheet, Home Energy Audit checklist, EPA Household Carbon Footprint Calculator.
- The Psychology of Climate Change Communication booklet from CRED, Center for Research on Environmental Decisions
- Handout to calculate your own transportation footprint for a week
- Volunteer opportunities sign-up
2013 NSS Class Forms