- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Natural Resource School
WE ARE ACCEPTING LATE REGISTRATIONS - PLEASE CALL OR STOP BY OUR OFFICE!
Natural Resource School 2011
September 17, 2011
- Managing Soils to Keep Them Productive
- Living With Your Well and Septic System
- Backyard Poultry
- Practical Applications of Permaculture
- Geocaching and GPS
- Calibrating Hand Sprayers
- Pruning Your Berries and Fruit Trees
- Growing Berries
- Basics of Beekeeping
- Your Rural Pond
- Fall and Winter Grazing Management
- Enhancing Wildlife Species
- and many more.......
Read the full brochure (available above) for a full set of class descriptions. Register early as classes will fill up fast. $50 per person. Registration is ongoing - however some classes have been cancelled due to low enrollment. Please identify second choice classes on your form.
Registration fee includes all class materials, van rentals, lunch, and refreshments.
For more information call 541-766-6750.