- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Want to join 4-H?
With over 150 clubs and almost 100 project areas, there is something for everyone in the 4-H Club program! Check out our brochure for general information about our program.
Here's how to get started:
- Look over our list of projects and choose one or more areas in which you are interested.
- For youth ages 5 to 8, we offer our Cloverbuds program (formerly known as Adventures). You can specify whether you prefer a club that does or does not include learning about Small Animals.
- Contact us with the following information:
- parent/guardian's name
- youth's name
- youth's age as of September 1st
- project area(s) of interest
- area where you live or where you want your club to be
- phone and/or email
Interested in starting a new club? We are always in need of new 4-H Leaders willing to lead or help lead a group of youth. Become a volunteer today!