- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
IMPORTANT: Forms change every year. Please use the current forms ONLY.
2016-2017 Annual Club/Independent Registration Survey - This form is to be completed online. If you need a paper copy of this form, please contact the extension office at 503-655-8635.
Club Contact Leaders should fill out and submit this form. Once we receive your response, we'll distribute your re-enrollment packets with all the materials you'll need. We cannot accept any member or leader enrollments for your club until this Registration form has been completed.
Need extra forms? Click on the links below or contact the Extension office. NOTE: Please use these Clackamas County forms, instead of the ones available on the State website.
Forms for the 2017 Enrollment Year will be available October 2016!
- NEW Enrollment Deadlines!
- 4-H Re-Enrollment Instructions
- Enrollment Policies
- Guide to Enrollment Forms
- Project List
- Participation Fee Worksheet
- 4-H Leader Enrollment packet
- 4-H Member Enrollment packet
- HEARTH Minimum Participation Requirements - see HEARTH webpage
- Youth Conditions of Volunteer Service - for Junior Leaders, Teen Leaders, Ambassadors, and Camp Counselors
- Additional Projects form
- 4-H Fundraising Proposal form
- Program Dollar Application - for those members with Program Dollar balances only
- Need-based Scholarship Application
- Project Materials Order Form and Price List
These documents are in .pdf format and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader.
Stop by the Extension office and check these out!
- 2016 Source Book from National 4-H Supply - pick up a catalog or visit them online.
- Library Items - a great way to learn more about your project area
- Member Cards - every 4-Her's wallet should have one!
Want to be a Teen Leader? You'll need the Teen Leader Packet.