- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Horse Advisory puts on a Tack Sale twice a year, in March and October. Click here for more information.
Minutes, Agendas, and Financial Reports
- February 2017 minutes
- February 2017 agenda
- February 2017 treasurer's report
- November 2016 minutes
- November 2016 agenda
- October 2016 minutes
- October 2016 agenda
- October 2016 treasurer's report
- September 2016 minutes
- Horse Fair comments
- Post-Fair Debrief notes
- September 2016 agenda
- 2016 Post-Fair Debrief
- September 2016 treasurer's report
2016 Fall Mailing
- Cover Letter
- Horse Judging & Hippology Contests
- Horse Bowl Contest - New date: Feb 11, 2017 - online registration!
- Public Speaking & Presentation Contest - New date: Feb 11, 2017 - online registration!
- Triple Crown Award
- Back to Basics and Trail Clinics
- Jumping Clinics - updated 2/9/17
- Horse Events 2017 - updated 1/5/17
Horse Pre-Fair and Fair information
Horse Liability Presentation - Feburary 2014
Lawyer Kathryn Hall presented a workshop about liability issues when working with youth and horses.
Kathryn A. Hall PC
Law Practice Focusing on Equine Legal Matters Licensed in Oregon and Washington
P.O. Box 771 Hillsboro, OR 97123
Cell: (971) 404-5296
Phone: (503) 693-4627
Fax: (503) 648-8424
Insurance agents reccomended by Kathryn who know equine & farm/ranch related issues:
Kyle Bunch (in Wilsonville), American Family Insurance (Markel provides their farm/ranch/equine insurance), (503) 427-9915
Daran Lockhart (in Eugene), The EMO Agency, (541) 513-4776
NOTE: The Extension Service does not reccomend or endorse any particular business entity. These may not be the only sources for reliable legal and financial advice.