- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Horse Pre-Fair and Fair
Save the Date!
- Pre-Fair – April 20-21, 2013
- Gaming Prefair – June 8, 2013
- Horse Fair – July 5-13, 2013
County Horse Fair
The 2013 Clackamas County 4-H Horse Fair will be held at the Fairgrounds in Canby, July 5-13, 2013.
||Move In / Decorate, Jumping All Ages
||Dressage, Driving, Ground Training, In-Hand Trail - All Ages
||Juniors & Seniors
||Ranch Horse - All Ages
|Saturday||July 13||Western Gaming - All Ages
Other important dates:
|April 1||Horse posesssion deadline|
||Horse Pre-Fair & Fair document turn-in meeting - MUST be hand delivered|
|April 20-21||Horse Pre-Fair|
||Horse Fair document turn-in meeting - MUST be hand delivered|
|June 8||Horse Gaming Pre-Fair
|June 24||Horse Fair Leader meeting
||State Fair Horse Show|
Volunteers are wanted for Horse events. Contact Pat Pittman if you can help: 503-539-0813.
2013 Horse Pre-Fair & Fair Information!
Basket Raffle flier and entry form
The Winter Horse mailing was sent out in February, containing the following:
- Horse Pre-Fair & Fair letter
- Health Form & Code of Conduct
- Horse Project Identification Form
- Pre-Fair Entry Form
- Western Gaming Pre-Fair Entry Form
- I Did It Myself Application and Horse ID Form
- General Horse Rules
- Member / Horse Qualification Rules
- Tack Sale flier
- Dad Potter Clinic flier
- Individualized club lists
- Individualized horse exhibitor number cards for members
The Spring Horse mailing was sent out in May.
- Horse Fair letter
- Horse Fair Entry Form
- Camping Space & Stall Request Form
- Western Gaming Entry Form
- Dressage Entry Form
- Hunt Seat Equitation Form
- Ranch Horse Entry Form
- 4-H Horse Records - What you need to know for Fair
- Horse Advancement Guide
- Cover Art Contest
- Jessica Haney Scholarship
- Kim Salem Basket Raffle
ALL 4-H Horse members are required to turn in record books in order to participate in Horse Fair.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Premium money for ribbons will only be available at Horse Fair - they will no longer be given out at regular County Fair. If you do not pick up your money at Horse Fair, you will not get it!