Serving Clackamas County Residents since 1917
Celebrating 100 Years of Service
Help us celebrate 100 years of Extension in Clackamas County. Learn more on the Centennial page.
Find out what Extension has been doing for you. Read the OSU Extension Service of Clackamas County Community Report 2016-2017.
OSU Extension Service
The Oregon State University Extension Service provides objective, researched-based knowledge and education that strengthens local economies, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy communities, families, and individuals. Clackamas County Extension serves local citizens with programs in:
- 4-H. (Enrollment packet)
- For Agriculture questions, go to the North Willamette Research & Extension Center website
- Family and Community Health. Free pressure gauge testing, registration for Food Preservation classes are now open.
- Home Gardening. Master Gardener clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-4:00pm.
- Trees and Forests. Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included for lunch, 503-632-2150.
- Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County.
- Care about (dairy) cows? Check out our new dairy extension blog, Dairy Bearing! Here is a clickable way for us at OSU to share research results, techniques, resources, announcements, and other items that might be of interest to anyone involved with dairy production.
Our faculty, staff and volunteers provide:
Answers to questions and give advice by telephone, in person and email.
- Informational tours, conferences, short courses, workshops and demonstrations.
Publications with specific research-based information on a variety of subjects.
Links to hundreds of research-based publications on our website.
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045