If you are new to 4-H, please go to how to join 4-H or how to become a leader.


IMPORTANT: Forms change every year. Please use the current forms ONLY.

2015-16 Club/Independent Registration Form - This form can also be completed online. Club Contact Leaders should fill out this form and return it to the Extension office. Once we receive it, we'll distribute your re-enrollment packet with all the materials you'll need. We cannot accept any member or leader enrollments for your club until this Registration form has been turned in.


Need extra forms? Click on the links below or contact the Extension office. NOTE: Please use these Clackamas County forms, instead of the ones available on the State website.


 Forms for the 2016 Enrollment Year!


These documents are in .pdf format and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader.


Additional Resources

Stop by the Extension office and check these out!

  • 2016 Source Book from National 4-H Supply - pick up a catalog or visit them online.
  • Library Items - a great way to learn more about your project area
  • Member Cards - every 4-Her's wallet should have one!

Want to be a Teen Leader? You'll need the Teen Leader Packet.