Purpose - The overall purpose of the Association is provide information and advice to Extension faculty and staff regarding 4-H program direction and to mobilize resources in support of 4-H
Organization - The Association has been granted permission to use the 4-H name and emblem and is recognized as an affiliate 4-H organization by the Oregon State University Extension Program subject to the terms set forth in the Agreement between Oregon State University and the Association dated November 22, 2014. Further, the Association obtains its tax-exempt status through the Oregon 4-H Foundation Group Exemption Number and as such is subject to the Agreement between Oregon 4-H Foundation and the Association dated November 22, 2014.
Loyal Hjelmervik (At Large) President
Tammy Johnson (Small Animals) Vice President
Paul Hardzinski (State Rep.) Treasurer
Miranda Gibson (Ambassadors) Secretary
Barbara Hatch (Dog)
Doug Birkeland (At Large)
Janet Jordan (HEARTH)
Holly Wheeler (Cat)
Lola Melendez (Teen)
Karey Gibson (At Large)
- 2nd Monday of January, March, May, and September, 7:00 pm, Extension annex
- ALL Leaders Meeting - 2nd Tuesday of June, 7:00 pm, Clackamas County Fairgrounds
March 2016September 2015Annual Meeting 2014
About the Board:
Articles of Incorporation - Restated and renewed 11/22/2014
By-Laws - Restated and approved 11/22/2014
Support Clackamas County 4-H Programs
You can support Clackamas County 4-H when you use your Fred Meyer Rewards card!
Simple, one-time sign up!
Here is all you need to do:
• go to www.fredmeyer.com
• at the bottom of the page, click on Community Rewards
• click on Link your Rewards Card Now
• sign-in with your email and password, or create a new account
• under Find your Organization, type 88263 and click on the Search button
• select Clackamas County 4-H Association
• click on Enroll
This will not affect your present Fred Meyer rewards or your fuel points programs.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Clackamas County 4-H Association.