Cancelation of Spring Weigh In 2014
Due to the PEDv virus threat, Spring Weigh In for Swine, Goats & Sheep has been cancelled. Below are instructions for the process of vaccinating, tagging and documenting these projects.
2014 State Fair Results
- State Fair Results (except Horse)
- State Fair Horse Results
2014 Clatsop County Fair Results
- Special Fair Awards/Sponsors
Check out our FACEBOOK page!
The Clatsop County 4-H program is open to all youth in grades K-12 :
- Youth in grades 4th -12th may join 4-H project or community clubs, which are led by volunteer leaders, or may join as independent members.
- Youth in grades K-3 may participate in 4-H Cloverbuds. This non-competitive, group-oriented program explores topics such as natural resources, the community, foods, science, art and more.
- Afterschool programs, day camps, short-term programs, and special events are also ways youth can get involved in 4-H.
Thank you for visting the CLATSOP COUNTY 4-H WEBSITE! Check out some of our upcoming activities...
Camp Counselor Training starting February 16th, with additional trainings in March, April and ending with camp July 7-9! CPR classes will also be offered with this sometime in Spring or early Summer.
Links to 4-H Sites
Donate to 4-H
See 4-H Youth, then Forms
Official Member Code of Conduct
Becoming a 4-H volunteer