- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Welcome to the Clatsop County 4-H Website!
Check out our FACEBOOK page!
The Clatsop County 4-H program is open to all youth ages 5-19 :
- Youth ages 9-19 may join 4-H project or community clubs, which are led by volunteer leaders, or may join as independent members.
- Youth ages 5-8 may participate in 4-H Cloverbuds. This non-competitive, group-oriented program explores topics such as natural resources, the community, foods, science, art and more.
- Afterschool programs, day camps, short-term programs, and special events are also ways youth can get involved in 4-H.
Thank you for visting the CLATSOP COUNTY 4-H WEBSITE! Check out some of our upcoming activities...
Camp Counselor Training starting February 16th, with additional trainings in March, April and ending with camp July 7-9! CPR classes will also be offered with this sometime in Spring or early Summer.
Links to 4-H Sites
Donate to 4-H
- Clatsop 4-H donation form, invest in the future our community by investing in youth development
- Oregon 4-H Foundation
- 2015-2016 4-H Leader Enrollment Form
- 2015-2016 4-H Member Enrollment Form
- 4-H Member Enrollment Form (Spanish)
- 4-H Code of Conduct
- 4-H Code of Conduct (Spanish)