The Coos County Master Gardener Association will honor a current Coos County resident to further his or her education in a plant-related field. The field of study might include agriculture, biology, botany, biochemistry, entomology, forestry, horticulture, or landscape design.
A scholarship of up to $2000 will be awarded for the next academic year. The Coos County Master Gardener Scholarship Committee will determine the number and amount of awards annually. This determination will be made during the year preceding the award(s).
- Current Coos County resident.
- Official college transcript(s), if applicable.
- Acceptance letter to a college or university.
- Two current, dated and signed, letters of recommendation.
- Interview with Coos County Master Gardener Scholarship Committee.
April 15th of current year
Upon receipt of proof of acceptance at the college or university of the applicant’s choice, funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university business office and applied to the student’s tuition or books.