- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Wellness Ink newsletters
Wellness Ink, the former Master Food Preserver's newsletter, switched its focus to health and wellness in September of 2012. The newsletter is published once per month and is available for free via email delivery, and by printed/mailed subscription for $15 per year.
Back issues of the Master Food Preserver newsletter (Wellness Ink and NEOHOMA) may be found below - from February 2004 to June 2012. Included are healthy eating and excercise tips, food safety tips, upcoming events, recognition, recipes and program highlights.
The Master Food Preserver newsletter, Sweet Preservation, is published three times per year. Copies can be found here. The focus of this newsletter is the promotion of safe and approved food preservation techniques and recipes. Issues are emailed, free of charge, upon request. Printed copies may be picked up at the Coos County Extension Service office.
For more information on either newsletter contact the Coos County Extension Service at 541-572-5263.
- April - Power of Sleep
- March - Ancient Grains
- February - Guests In Our Gut
- January - Weighing in on Diets
- December - Gifting Healthy Food
- November- The Great Pumpkin
- October - The Story on Salt
- September - Reading Labels
- August - The Trillion Dollar Question
- July - Red, Right and Blue
- June - Moving More
- May - Using Your Bean
- April - Carb Crazy
- March - Getting Braintastical
- February - Heart Health
- January - Inflammation
- December - Celebrating Red & Green
- November - Gluten Intolerance
- October - Diabetes
- September - Spare Tire