- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
- - 4-H Member Project Publications & Resources
Listed below are resources for some of the projects offered through the Crook County 4-H program. If you are interested in participating in one of these programs, please contact the Crook County Extension Service today. If you are interested in a project that you do not see listed below or you have an idea for a new project area, please contact us today, as the list below is not all encompassing and we are always looking for new project ideas.
Many of these publications and others are also available in print at the Crook County Extension Service. Let us know if you do not find what you are looking for.
4-H materials provided electronically on this website are intended for use by officially enrolled 4-H members and volunteers only. Youth and adults are not considered officially enrolled in the 4-H program until they have registered with the Crook County Extension Service.
For more resources visit the Oregon State University Extension and Experiment Station Communications Publications website.
General Member Resources
- 2013 4-H/FFA Livestock Producers List (pdf)
This is a list of producers who have confirmed they will have animals available for purchase (not all producers are listed).
General Animal Science
- 4-H Animal Science Record for Junior Members
- 4-H Animal Science Record for Intermediate and Senior Member
- Oregon 4-H Meat Animal Advancement Program
- Feed and Growth Record for 4-H Market Animals
- How to Make a Rope Halter
- Daily Feed Record for Market Animals
Rabbits & Poultry
- 4-H Horse Contest Guide
- 4-H Ranch Horse Manual
- 4-H Ranch Horse Contest Guide
- Parts of a Horse Teaching Aid
- Breeds of Horses Puzzle
- 4-H Horse Project Leader Guide
- 4-H Horse Record
- Oregon 4-H Horse Advancement Program
- Oregon 4-H Dog Obedience, Showmanship, and Contest Guide
- Oregon 4-H Dog Advancement Program
- Parts of a Dog
- 4-H Dog Project Record
- Dog Obedience Lesson Plans for Pre-Novice Training
- A Guide to the Livestock-Working Dog
- Crook County Stock Dogs Member Manual
- Stock Dog Project Record
- Presentations (Link)
Family and Consumer Science
- Crocheting, Foods and Nutrition, Food Preservation, Home Environment, Knitting, Clothing, and Child Development Projects.
- Oregon 4-H Shooting Sports Member Guide Answer Supplement
- Oregon 4-H Archery Mail-In Tournament
- 4-H Archery Record
- 4-H Shooting Sports Record
Personal Development and Leadership
- Junior Leader Records (Adobe Fillable File)
Science and Technology