- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Member Publications & Resources
Listed below are resources for some of the projects offered through the Crook County 4-H program. If you are interested in participating in one of these programs, please contact the Crook County Extension Service today. If you are interested in a project that you do not see listed below or you have an idea for a new project area, please contact us today, as the list below is not all encompassing and we are always looking for new project ideas.
Many of these publications and others are also available in print at the Crook County Extension Service. Let us know if you do not find what you are looking for.
4-H materials provided electronically on this website are intended for use by officially enrolled 4-H members and volunteers only. Youth and adults are not considered officially enrolled in the 4-H program until they have registered with the Crook County Extension Service.
For more resources visit the Oregon State University Extension and Experiment Station Communications Publications website.
General Member Resources
- My 4-H Resume fillable or printable pdf
- My 4-H Notes fillable or printable pdf
- My 4-H (___) Project Record fillable or printable pdf
- 2015-16 4-H/FFA Livestock Producers List (pdf)
This is a list of producers who have confirmed they will have animals available for purchase (not all producers are listed).
General Animal Science
- 4-H Animal Science Record for Junior Members fillable and printable
- 4-H Animal Science Record for Intermediate and Senior Member fillable or printable
- Oregon 4-H Meat Animal Advancement Program
- Feed and Growth Record for 4-H Market Animals fillable or printable
- How to Make a Rope Halter
- Daily Feed Record for Market Animals
- Meat Goat Project
- Meat Goat Advancement Guide
- Dairy Goat Production Record
- Dairy Goat Advancement Guide
- 4-H Horse Contest Guide
- 4-H Ranch Horse Manual
- 4-H Ranch Horse Contest Guide
- Parts of a Horse Teaching Aid
- Breeds of Horses Puzzle
- 4-H Horse Project Leader Guide
- 4-H Horse Record
- Oregon 4-H Horse Advancement Program
Family and Consumer Science
- Crocheting, Foods and Nutrition, Food Preservation, Home Environment, Knitting, Clothing, and Child Development Projects.