- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
- General Information/Resources -
- Publications (Link)
View 100+ publications about agriculture...
- Laboratories Serving Oregon: Soil, Water, Plant Tissue, and Feed Analysis (PDF)
Revised May 2008. Before choosing a lab, call for current prices and procedures for mailing the sample.
- Growing Degrees Update (PDF)
January 1, 2013 to November 1, 2013
- Irrigation Districts Crop Report Summaries
North Unit Irrigation District
Ochoco Irrigation District
- Cereal Leaf Beetle Biocontrol Project (PDF)
- Preferred Wheat Varieties (PDF)
- Root Lesion Nematode Effect on Cereals (PDF)
- Seeding Rate Effect on Winter Cereal Grain Yield and Lodging (PDF)
- Wheat Variety Trial Results (Link)
Central Oregon and other Oregon regions.
- Comparison of Small Hay Grain Varieties (PDF)
- Forage Information System (FIS) (http://forages.oregonstate.edu)The Forage Information System (FIS) is a global forage information resource hosted at Oregon State University. FIS contains approximately 5,000 pages of forage information.
- Notes from National Alfalfa Symposium (PDF)
- Pasture and Hay Grass Selection (PDF)
- Roundup Ready Alfalfa vs. Conventional Alfalfa (PDF)
- Selection of Grass Hay Species for Your Field(s) (PDF)