- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Your Adventure Starts Here!
There are many activities for 4-H members at the county, state, national and international level. Below is a listing of current 4-H Clubs in Curry County.
|Brookings Livestock||Livestock Unlimited|
|Chetco Critters Club||Community Club|
|Rogue Riders||Talk to the Hoof|
|Wild Coast Showmen||Shoot Gold Archery|
|Tsunami Surfers||Gold Beach Traceurs|
|Curry North Stars||Gold Beach Cloverbuds|
Who can join?
Youth in grades K-12
4-H for K-3rd grade
Cloverbuds gain confidence, develop a love of learning, find an understanding and appreciation of social and cultural diversity and gain positive self-concept. Cloverbud clubs may focus on one topic or dabble in a variety of topics and activities. These may include: Foods, Nutrition, Art Projects, Small Animal Care, Recycling, Earth Science, Family Celebrations Around the World, Puppetry, and more.
How to Enroll
- New enrollments are accepted year round. A discount is available for those who join before January 25. Most clubs begin in October at the start of the 4-H year and continue throughout the year.
- Pick a project. You may choose more than one.
- Contact the Extension Office for a list of clubs and leaders currently active in your location and area of project interest.
- To learn more about a club, call the leader to arrange a club visit. Some clubs reach capacity early. Placement is not guarenteed.
- Complete the required 4-H enrollment packet (see below). Also available in the OSU Extension Office and through club leaders.
- Turn in your completed enrollment along with County fee ($18 until Jan. 25th). Plus $1 insurance fee ($2 for horse and shooting sports). After January 31st fee increases to $23 (plus the cost of insurance).
4-H Enrollment Packet
- Enrollment Form
- Health Form
- Liability Waiver
- Group: Curry County 4-H Youth Development
- Activity: Membership
- Text Box: Risks associated with participation may vary according to the nature of the program or activity (e.g. use of equipment or tools related to learning projects). I understand that I may contact an OSU Extension Employee to learn more about risks.
- Project List