- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
- Journal of Extension
- The Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion is the focal point within USDA where scientific research is linked with the nutritional needs of the American public.
- Washington State University Cooperative Extension educational materials
- E-answers is a searchable Web site that provides reliable, research-based information on a wide range of Extension or Outreach-oriented subjects. From this source you can access the knowledge of Land Grant universities around the nation.
Research Studies and Statistical Information
- The Oregon Economic and Community Development Department's mission is to work with local communities and industries to provide "more and better jobs for Oregonians." Our focus is on the "better," the creation of jobs that pay better, provide long-term opportunities and maintain our quality of life.
- The US Census Bureau
- The National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP) is to identify and promote strategies that reduce the number of young children living in poverty in the United States, and that improve the life chances of the millions of children under age six who are growing up poor.
- The Institute for Research on Poverty is a national, university-based center for research into the causes and consequences of poverty and social inequality in the United States. It is nonprofit and nonpartisan.
- The Northwestern University / University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research supports academic research that examines what it means to be poor and live in America.