- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
T-Time! Current information for you to know & share
Teresa Middleton, 4-H Program Coordinator in Douglas County, distributes updates for you to find the most current information on Douglas County 4-H Programming. Look below to find out what is happening. And, do you know we now have a Facebook page? Find this at: Facebook for Douglas County 4-H Oregon. If you have a question or a problem viewing these documents, please send Teresa an email.
Next T-Time issue soon to come!
Deadline for all Clubs & Leaders to be registered is Friday January 30, 2015!
- December 17, 2014
- December 10, 2014
- December 3, 2014
- November 19, 2014
- November 5, 2014
- 4-H Teen Leaders hosting a Dance Benefit for "Christmas for Kids of Douglas County" - Friday, December 12, 2014
- Rickreall Round-up - February 7, 2015
- Horse Bowl Clinic - November 12, 2014
- 4-H Interstate Exchange - Information Meeting - November 9, 2014
- 4-H T-shirts for sale
- USDA Tools for Small-Scale & Mid-sized Lvestock & Poultry Producers & Processors
- 2015 Western Region 4-H Leaders Forum - January 27, 2015
- October 16, 2014
- September 30, 2014
- September 17, 2014
Other important Documents: