- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Prepare for the next calving season. This program will consist of presentations, educational videos, and simulated calving assistance. A notebook will be provided.
Cost: $25.00 - payable at the door
Location: Southern Oregon Research and Extension Center, 569 Hanley Road, Central Point, OR
- The Calving Process by Charles Estill, Extension Veterinarian
- Nutritional and Management Strategies to Prevent Calving Problems by Reinaldo Cooke, Extension Beef Specialist
- Designing Calving Facilities by Shelby Filley, Regional Extension Livestock and Forage Specialist
- Dystocia and Calving Assistance by Charles Estill, Extension Veterinarian
- Diseases and Injuries Associated with Calving by Charles Estill, Extension Veterinarian
- Managing Newborn Calves by Charles Estill, Extension Veterinarian
Click here for the flyer: http://extension.oregonstate.edu/douglas/sites/default/files/documents/lf/2012/12csdec.pdf
For additional information, please contact Shelby Filley at 541-672-4461 or Reinaldo Cooke at 541-573-4083.