- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Food Safety & Master Food Preservers
OSU Extension delivers the latest research on preparing food safely and preserving the flavor of your bountiful garden.
- Recipes and Publications for Food Preservation and Safety (OSU/FCH)
- Recipes and Publications for Food Preservation and Safety (OSU/Lane County)
- Seasonal Oregon Statewide Hotline for Food Safety and Food Preservation Inquiries
- 2014 Pressure Gauge Testing Schedule
- Safe Food Fun Classes to expand your knowledge of food preservation, safety, and preparation. Join in the fun while learning from certified OSU Master Food Preserver educators and volunteers!
- Special interest classes
Seasonal food related information & recipes
- Links to food related resources and recipes
- National Center for Home Food Preservation (University of Georgia).
- Lane County OSU Extension Food Preservation Web Page
- OSU Extension Service - Family and Community Health Department
- ODA Food Safety Division, Licensing and inspections (for food businesses).
- OSU Publications - Nutrition & Foods
- Oregon State University Department of Food Science & Technology
Utah State University Publications
Eating Well Made Easy (Various Food Preparation Manuals)
Last Update: 03/12/2014
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.