- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Food Safety & Master Food Preservers
OSU Extension delivers the latest research on preparing food safely and preserving the flavor of your bountiful garden. Sign up for OSU Extension's canning classes, download food preservation publications, or view a multimedia presentation about canning fruits or canning vegetables.
- For more information, call the Douglas County OSU Extension Service Office at 541-672-4461.
- Recipes and Publications for Food Preservation and Safety (OSU/FCH)
- Recipes and Publications for Food Preservation and Safety (OSU/Lane County)
- Seasonal Oregon Statewide Hotline for Food Safety and Food Preservation Inquiries
- 2014 Pressure Gauge Testing Schedule
- Classes on food preservation, safety, and preparation. Join in the fun while learning from certified OSU Master Food Preserver educators and volunteers!
- Wellness Ink Newsletter from Coos County OSU Extension Service
Seasonal food related information & recipes
- Links to food related resources and recipes
- National Center for Home Food Preservation (University of Georgia).
- Lane County OSU Extension Food Preservation Web Page
- OSU Extension Service - Family and Community Health Department
- ODA Food Safety Division, Licensing and inspections (for food businesses).
- OSU Publications - Nutrition & Foods
- Oregon State University Department of Food Science & Technology
Utah State University Publications
Eating Well Made Easy (Various Food Preparation Manuals)
Last Update: 12/05/2014
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.