- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Forestry & Natural Resources: Educational Programs, Fact Sheets, Assistance Sources, & More!
Douglas County is 80% forested land and has nearly 4,000 woodland owners. OSU Extension Forestry Programs offer numerous workshops, tours, and information resources to help woodland owners manage forest resources.
In the intrerium, our former Agent can assist you via email.
E-mail Steve Bowers
- News & Newsletters
- The Woodlander newsletter -- ** Click here for the Current Issue **
- Educational Programs - Foresty Tour/Classes/Workshops
- Publications for Forest Owners
- Producing & Selling Logs for Maxium Revenue, EM9047, April-2012
- Forest Biomass Utilization Program presentations
- Sources of Assistance for Woodland Owners
- Firewood Values
- Forest Management Planning--Template, Guide and Resouces
- Wood Marketing Resources
- Living With Fire
- Natural Science Resources for Teachers
- Research by Your Local Forestry Agents
- OSU Extension Forestry Program
- Other Links
- E-mail Forestry Program Office Assistant, Mary Hoffman
Last Update: 11/30/2015
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.