- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Forestry Agent Research
- Key Characteristics of Solid Wood Raw Materials for Secondary Wood Products Manufacturers
- Alternative Solid Wood Materials for Secondary Wood Products Manufacturers: Opportunities & Constraints
- Simulating Optimal Recovery of Lumber Products from Small-Diameter Timber
- Evaluation of Small-Diameter Timber for Value-Added Manufacturing: A Stress Wave Approach. This paper describes a non-destructive technique for determining wood density in standing timber. It was presented at the 2003 International Precision Forestry Symposium.
- Softwood Log Volumes on Non-Federal Lands in Western Oregon
- Simulated Sawing of Real Log Images: Linking Wood Quality & Product Potential
Last Update: 04/24/2012
Many of the items on this site are available in PDF. To view our online materials, download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.