- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Regional Livestock & Forages Program
OSU Regional Livestock & Forages Specialist
Please call, visit or e-mail with your questions/suggestions.
Home Office Location: Ph 541-236-3016
Douglas County OSU Extension Service
1134 SE Douglas Ave / PO Box 1165
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
Periodically I send important time sensitive information to my email contact list. If you would like to be added to this list then email to me your name, ranch, email address, mailing address, city, state, zip. Let me know your ranch specifics such as: hay, pasture, beef, sheep, goat, etc. Thank you!
- Public presentations by candidates for Small Farms and Food Coordinator job.
- Information on Livestock & Forages Production (publications)
- Educational Workshops, Tours, & Clinics
- Locally Applied Research Projects
- Important News & Notices
- Directions to Programs
- Services (hay & livestock)
- Other OSU websites
- Producer Organizations
- Government Agencies
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.
Last updated: 02/27/2015