- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Douglas County Master Gardeners
For home gardening questions, call or visit the OSU Extension Service Office of Douglas County. The Master Gardener Plant Clinic is ready to answer your gardening questions. The Plant Clinic schedule varies month to month, so look for details below. Find current Gardening information at Northwest Gardeners E-News .
OSU Extension Service Ph: 541-672-4461
1134 SE Douglas Ave / P.O. Box 1165
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
- Master Gardener Volunteer Training Options
- What does it take to become a Master Gardener™ Volunteer?
- The Douglas County OSU Master Gardeners are recruiting new volunteers! Next class begins in 2014. Do you want to become a Master Gardener? Click here to find a copy of the 2014 Enrollment Package with program information and enrollment form.
- Master Gardener Training Online. Complete Master Gardener Training from the comfort of home.
- Additional Educational Opportunities
- Please check again for future programs.
- Douglas County Master Gardener Main Index Page
- Master Gardener Plant Clinic Schedule & Hours: The "Plant Clinic" is staffed by volunteer, certified OSU Extension Service Master Gardeners to answer your home gardening questions. The "Plant Clinic" is open during the days and times below for you to visit the office with your questions or to call 541-672-4461 and ask for the Master Gardeners. If you come to the office or call at another time, someone in the front office will be available to accept your question and contact information to give to the Master Gardeners during their times of operation. The Master Gardeners will return your call. Send email to Douglas County MG Plant Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- April thru September: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday (5 days per week)
- October: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- November: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday & Wednesday
- December: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday (only)
- January: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday (only)
- February: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday & Wednesday
- March: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Discovery Garden (Under construction)
- Insect and Disease Management (Spray Schedule for Fruit & Nut Trees): EC 631, Managing Diseases and Insects in Home Orchards (click here for your free pdf copy)
- May, 2014 - Douglas County Master Gardeners' Plant & Garden Expo & Sale
- OSU Extension Service Master Gardener Program
- Oregon Master Gardener Association
Last Update: 08/21/2013
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.