Please click on option below or scroll down page to see all options
A. Annual Registration & Enrollment FormsB. Other Applications and Forms (Scholarships, etc)C. Award Applications
For more information, contact:
4-H Youth Development
Oregon State University
Douglas County Extension
1134 SE Douglas Ave
PO Box 1165
Roseburg, OR 97470
|Last Update: 01/13/2015
Annual Registration & Enrollment Forms. Please use only the new forms below. Do not use prior years' forms. Thank you.
- As of October 1, 2014, the State changed the way we classify the levels of 4-H members. It was decided by our State office to change the classifications from grade level to birthdate to be more consistent to what other states do. According to our new Oregon 4-H Policy Manual we will now use a young person's age as of September 1st:
- Cloverbuds . . . . . . .5 to 8 years of age as of September 1st.
- Juniors . . . . . . . . . .9 to 11 years of age as of September 1st.
- Intermediates . . . . .12 to 14 years of age as of September 1st.
- Seniors . . . . . . . . .15 to 19 years of age as of September 1st.
- NEW FORMS FOR 2014-15: CLUB & VOLUNTEER ENROLLMENT FORMS
- Annual Douglas County 4-H Re-enrollment Letter
- Club Registration Form
- Publication Order Form
- Volunteer Re-enrollment Package
- NEW FORMS FOR 2014-15: MEMBER ENROLLMENT FORMS
- 4-H Member Enrollment Package
- Project Publications
- 2014-2015 Douglas County 4-H Publication Order Form
- 4-H Resources (26 pages)
- All 4-H Members - Record Book Materials
- Green ID Page
- 4-H Notes
- Douglas County 4-H Record Book Guidelines
- 4-H Statewide Record Book Materials
- Animal Science Records
- Dog Vaccination Record
- Horse Vaccination Record
- Junior Leadership Record & Agreement
- Market Animal Projects
- 4-H/FFA Rotary Market Animal Guidelines for 2015
- Rotary Market Animal Handbook
- Feed & Growth Record (2013)
- Proposed Budget Sheet
- Market Animal Mandatory Form (COOL & MAA Forms combined into 1 form)
- Animal Science Projects
- Dog Agility Guidelines
- General 4-H Materials
- Examples of Club, Member & Leader Contracts (These are to be used as tools. These are not Douglas County OSU 4-H policies.)
- Example of Contract Instructions University of Illinois
- Example Club Contract Univeristy of Illinois
- Example 4-H Club Contract of Intent
- Membership Contract Blue Ribbon Beef Example
- Club Leader and Member Contacts WSU Example
- Dropping 4-H Members from Club Procedure Example
- Cloverbud Materials
- Cloverbud Record Book
These local award forms can be printed at home for your convenience!
Fall Awards are Due on OCTOBER 3, 2011 - MONDAY BY 5:00 PM.
Click here to return to top of this page.
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.