Please click on option below or scroll down page to see all options
A. Annual Registration & Enrollment FormsB. Other Applications and Forms (Scholarships, etc)C. Award Applications
For more information, contact:
4-H Youth Development
Oregon State University
Douglas County Extension
1134 SE Douglas Ave
PO Box 1165
Roseburg, OR 97470
|Last Update: 02/26/2015
Annual Registration & Enrollment Forms. Please use only the new forms below. Do not use prior years' forms. Thank you.
- As of October 1, 2014, the State changed the way we classify the levels of 4-H members. It was decided by our State office to change the classifications from grade level to birthdate to be more consistent to what other states do. According to our new Oregon 4-H Policy Manual we will now use a young person's age as of September 1st:
- Cloverbuds . . . . . . .5 to 8 years of age as of September 1st.
- Juniors . . . . . . . . . .9 to 11 years of age as of September 1st.
- Intermediates . . . . .12 to 14 years of age as of September 1st.
- Seniors . . . . . . . . .15 to 19 years of age as of September 1st.
- NEW FORMS FOR 2015-16: CLUB & VOLUNTEER ENROLLMENT FORMS
- NEW FORMS FOR 2015-16: MEMBER ENROLLMENT FORMS
- Project Publications
- All 4-H Members - Record Book Materials
- Oregon 4-H project materials from the OSU Extension Catalog
- 4-H Youth Development Programs: Projects
- Animal Science Records
- Market Animal Projects
- Animal Science Projects
- General 4-H Materials
Examples of Club, Member & Leader Contracts (These are to be used as tools. These are not Douglas County OSU 4-H policies.)
- Cloverbud Materials
Other Applications and Forms (Scholarships, etc)
- Douglas County 4-H Camp
- Camp Counselor Application
These local award forms can be printed at home for your convenience!
Fall Awards are Due on SEPTEMBER 15 - BY 5:00 PM.
Click here to return to top of this page.
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.