For home gardening questions, call or visit the OSU Extension Service Office of Douglas County. The Master Gardener Plant Clinic is ready to answer your gardening questions. The Plant Clinic schedule varies month to month, so look for details below. Find current Gardening information at OSU Extension Service - Gardening.
Douglas County Master Gardeners Ph: 541-236-3052
OSU Extension Service Front Office Ph: 541-672-4461
1134 SE Douglas Ave / P.O. Box 1165
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
- Master Gardener Volunteer Training Options
- What does it take to become a Master Gardener™ Volunteer?
- Do you want to become a Master Gardener? The application for this program is now available (click here). The Douglas County OSU Master Gardeners volunteer training begins each year in January. The class size is limited, so apply early.
- Master Gardener Training Online. Complete Master Gardener Training from the comfort of home.
- Douglas County Master Gardener Chapter's Web Page
- Discovery Garden
- Master Gardener Plant Clinic Schedule & Hours: The "Plant Clinic" is staffed by volunteer, certified OSU Extension Service Master Gardeners to answer your home gardening questions. The "Plant Clinic" is open during the days and times below for you to visit the office with your questions or to call 541-236-3052 and ask for the Master Gardeners. If you come to the office or call at another time, someone in the front office will be available to accept your question and contact information to give to the Master Gardeners during their times of operation. The Master Gardeners will return your call. Send email to Douglas County MG Plant Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- April thru September: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday (5 days per week)
- October: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- November: 1:00 to 4:00 pm Monday & Wednesday
- December & January: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday (only)
- February: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday & Wednesday
- March: 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Insect and Disease Management (Spray Schedule for Fruit & Nut Trees): EC 631, Managing Diseases and Insects in Home Orchards (click here for your free pdf copy)
- OSU Extension Service Master Gardener Program
- Oregon Master Gardener Association
Master Gardeners Only
Many of the documents on this site are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF. You'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these materials.