Communicating Research and Extension
Extension and Experiment Station Communications (known as "EESC") increases access to new knowledge and expands the public understanding of science. We bring our broad communication expertise to help OSU Extension and Experiment Station faculty to develop learning materials for the general public, and to serve the accountability requirements of Oregon’s land grant university and our state and federal partners.
- We can help get your research findings out to the public through high-impact publications, video, online instructional materials, news releases and prize-winning photographs.
- We can generate high-profile features of your work for our award-winning magazine, or raise your profile in accountability reports and impact statements.
- We'll be there with you to dive into the world of e-learning, working closely with OSU’s Extended Campus to develop non-credit, online courses and new media that showcases your expertise.
- We can collaborate with you to provide the critical public outreach communication so often required by most funding agencies.
- Watch a short video about EESC and learn more about what we do.
Our work is focused on public education and delivering products that make a difference. But we also provide Extension and Experiment Station faculty with consultation and training to develop powerful and effective communications products for your individual needs.
We look forward to working with you.