- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- Find Us
There is increased attention on revenue generation in the Oregon State University Extension Service because of budget reductions and revenue shortfalls. Resources have been developed to help provide guidance for seeking alternative revenue sources and to help determine which OSU office would provide assistance.
These documents are to provide guidance, however, some agreements will still need to be reviewed by the Contracts Office to determine how to appropriately treat them.
- Sustaining & Expanding Extension Programs: A Practical Guide to Revenue Generation (PDF)
Covers grant writing, fund raising, and recovering fees for programs and services; lists campus resources to help faculty generate new sources of support.
- Matrix of Contract Type Characteristics (PDF)
Designed to help faculty and staff determine the type of agreement to use and which office would process the agreement.
- Awards, Contracts, and Gifts and the Offices That Handle Them (PDF).
Developed by OSU Extension and reviewed by Procurement & Contract Services.
- Returned Overhead Process (PDF)
Guidelines developed to assist with Finance and Administration (F&A) rate questions.
- OSU Fiscal Operations Manual