- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- Find Us
Grants, Contracts, & Agreements
Proposal Enhancement Tools
These tools provide a self-help process to make projects and grant proposals more competitive. These tools help:
- Effectively identify and describe the target audiences
- Anticipate impact of your efforts
- Verify the direction of your proposal
- Help identify potential gaps in your basic analysis and how to fill them
- Clearly describe information to support your proposal
- Move your writing from general to specific
- Prompt you to organize and analyze disparate pieces of information
- Define measure to evaluate your success
Invest 20 minutes to two days, depending on your current understanding of your audience and issues that affect them, and your available time. The greater your investment, the greater your potential for success.
OSU Resources on Contracts & Grants
- OSU Contract Office (Procurement & Contract Services)
- OSU Sponsored Programs
- OSU Office of Post Award Administration
- OSU Grants & Contracts Manual
OSU Tax ID No.
- OSU Tax ID No. 48-1278540
Use only for grant proposals and other documents related to revenue coming into OSU.
- OSU Tax ID No. 93-6001786
Use for all purchasing.
Agreements Guidelines & Templates
Any agreement submitted to Extension Administration for off-campus Extension programs should come from the appropriate Regional Administrator and/or Program Leader.
- Guidelines for Extension Contracts (PDF)
- Service District Agreement Template (Word doc)
- General County Agreement Template (PDF)
- Other Agreements -- Please contact PaCS; or, for off-campus Extension, coordinate through Marcia Dickson.
- Rental Agreement -- Please contact Real Property at 541-737-6925.
- Grants: Jo Ann Casselberry or Christen Harryman, UABC - Finance
- Personal Service Invoices and Contracts: John DeVoe, UABC - Accounting
- County Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA): Marcia Dickson, Extension Administration, for coordination with PaCS.