- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
Extension Off-Campus Safety Compliance Team
OSU Extension Service Off-Campus Safety Compliance Team meets quarterly, and the minutes from these meetings will be available on this website for three years.
- OAR 437-001-0765 Safety Committee and Safety Meetings
- OSU Safety Manual
- Extension Service's Health and Safety Policy (Revised 02/2017)
- Hazard Report Form
- OSU Office and Classroom Safety - Self-Audit Checklist (Updated 10/14/2015)
- Fiscal Year '17 Safety Self-Inspection Schedule (Updated 07/19/2016)
Priority levels for Safety Inspection Correction:
Priority 1: Items are immediate safety hazards and need to be corrected within 48 hours, if possible.
Priority 2: Items should be corrected within five weeks.
Priority 3: Items are long-term fixes that should be either added to an ongoing work list or to a capital improvement list
Extension Off-Campus Safety Compliance Team Members
- O&E Regional Administrator Representative: William Riggs
- O&E Regional Administrator Representative: Dana Martin
- OES Faculty Representative: Lynette Black
- OES Program Leader Representative: Dave Hansen
- Regional Operations Coordinator: Marcia Dickson
- Administrative Program Specialist: Denise Hunt
- November 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- November 2015
- August 2015
- May 2015
- February 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- May 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- August 2013
Please contact the Extension Off-Campus Safety Compliance Team via email with questions or concerns.
Please contact Carrie Burkholder for questions or concerns regarding the Oregon Agricultural Experiment Stations safety compliance.