- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
Performance Evaluation Management System
Classified staff (includes Classified IT employees), Professional Faculty (includes Office Managers) and Field Faculty (Tenured/Annual Tenure, Professor of Practice, Instructor, and Program Coordinator) are evaluated using EvalS, an electronically-driven performance evaluation system. Please visit the OSU Human Resources' website on EvalS.
EvalS for Extension Field Faculty Resources
- Every field faculty that has been employed for a minimum of 6 months shall have a review.
- Timeline, updated 12/08/2016
- Performance Categories & Definitions
- The following are the selections available to supervisors to provide an overall summary performance rating for their professional faculty employees:
- Exceptional Performance – Consistently operates well above expectations
- Strong Performance – Fully meets and often exceeds expectations of the position
- Satisfactory Performance – Fully meets the expectations for the position
- Needs Improvement – Occasionally fails to meet expectations or needs significant improvement in critical areas
- Does Not Meet Expectations – Consistently does not meet expectations in multiple key elements of the position
- No basis for evaluation / Not rated
- Extension Waiver of Access Form
- Multi-rater Forms, Rights Not Waived
- Multi-rater Forms, Rights Waived
- Preliminary Rating Form - Due to Denise Ashley by February 15, 2017.