- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
Evaluation is an Everyday Activity - Blog
In these challenging times, accountability becomes more important than ever. Evaluation helps faculty be accountable for the funds invested in their program by demonstrating how the programs made a difference. This blog was created to assist faculty and other interested individuals with the what, how, and why of evaluation. Visit the Evaluation is an Everyday Activity blog. Contact Molly Engle with any question or desired topics.
Plan, implement and evaluate Extension educational programs.
- Program Development and Evaluation - University of Kentucky
- Program Evaluation - Penn State
- Program Development and Evaluation - University of Wisconson
- New Directions Volume - edited by Braverman, Engle, Arnold and Rennekamp
Need help with your evaluations? Contact Molly Engle, Evaluation Specialist.
Molly can help you with:
- Building evaluation capacity among faculty;
- Community-based program evaluations (program planning, design, methodology, implementation, analysis, reporting, needs assessments, anything that relates to evaluation).