- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
OSU Extension/O&E Letterhead
Below you will find official letterhead templates for the Regional Areas, Oregon Open Campus and for each county/area.
As a reminder there is only one OSU letterhead and it carries only the OSU logo. Extension offices and departments identify themselves by including auxiliary information and specific local addresses.
- Never add the Extension logo or additional logos
- Never replace the OSU logo with the Extension logo or other logos on the letterhead
Letterhead should include:
- your department or office name
- mailing address
- phone and fax number
- and URL, if applicable
Do not add individual names and addresses to the template; instead, use the signature block for the sender's name, phone number, and e-mail address. Visit the Brand Identity Guidelines for specific examples.
Get the letterhead
The OSU letterhead is available in two formats:
- Pre-printed: order quantities customized for your office or department from Printing and Mailing Services. Use this pre-printed (color) version for official use.
- Desktop printing: developed in a Microsoft Word template and customized for each county office by Extension Administration, this document will let you create the letter and print it from your personal computer. See below for a replacement file.