- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- Find Us
“Life. Get good at it.” Tagline and Campaign Materials
"Life. Get good at it." is an invitation for Oregon to engage with OSU Extension. This tagline will anchor our awareness campaign advertising and is available for you to use as a graphic element in your marketing communications and promotions.
- Life. Get good at it. (ZIP)
- Gardening. Get good at it. (ZIP)
- Forestry. Get good at it. (ZIP)
- Family. Get good at it. (ZIP)
- Tagline usage guidelines (PDF)
If you have questions about how to use the tagline, contact Erik Simmons.
Awareness campaign materials
Hang a poster in your office or on a community bulletin board at your local library. Include a print ad in your next newsletter. These materials are available for you to download and share!
- bookmark (PDF)
- posters (PDF)
- print ads in color (PDF)
- print ads in black & white (PDF)
- radio PSA - emergency preparedness (:60 - MP3 - 2.1MB)
- radio PSA - farming (:60 - MP3 - 2.1MB)
- radio PSA - gardening (:60 - MP3 - 2.1MB)
- radio PSA - generic (:30 - MP3 - 1MB)
We will release another set of materials, featuring others from the OSU Extension network, in early 2012.
If you have any questions about how to use these materials, or have suggestions about people to feature in the future, please contact Rebecca Badger.