- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
All communications, print and electronic, published by OSU Extension, must prominently display an approved logo.
ZIP files contain logo files saved as:
- PDFs (will work on PC and Mac)
- EPS (EPS logos will not display until you insert it into a document and it will look blurry, but print clean)
- Extension and AES logos (includes logos for county/area offices, combined experiment and Extension centers, branch experiment stations, AES, Extension and program areas)
Ask an Expert
- View OSU brand guidelines on how to use an OSU logo.
- For help with downloading or using OSU Extension logos, contact Erik Simmons, EESC visual design leader.
- If you have questions about applying the OSU Brand Identity Guidlines to OSU Extension materials, please contact Erik Simmons, EESC visiual design leader, or Ann Marie Murphy, O&E communications and marketing manager.