- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- Find Us
(recommended messaging from the ECOP Marketing and Communications Task Force)
- The tone of Extension’s messages should be relaxed and friendly but also knowledgeable and informative.
- Communications should use everyday language that all clients and prospects will understand. Care should be taken to ensure that both language and images are not overly academic.
Extension’s brand value proposition
- Extension is an educational resource designed to provide you and others in your community with skills and knowledge that help you grow and empower you to improve your quality of life.
- You can trust Extension to take the best university-based research and turn it into hands-on programs and practical information you can use to solve today’s problems and develop skills to build a better future.
- Extension programs and information are delivered to you by a network of committed local experts, agents and volunteers, in person, over the phone or online.
The short version
- Extension provides practical education you can trust, to help people, businesses, and communities solve problems, develop skills, and build a better future.
Five for Extension
These suggested talking points are for OSU Extension faculty/staff to use when introducing any OSU Extension program or event.