- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
University Relations & Marketing has a comprehensive suite of print templates available for download on their website. We recommend using these templates to create your marketing materials.
Also check out OSU Printing and Mailing's Design Online tool, which provides templates to create business cards, achievement certificates, table tent inserts, 8.5" x 11" flyers, 11" x 17" posters, bookmarks and more.
- Top newsletter tips (PDF)
OSU has a unique stationery system that carries the OSU logo. Extension offices and departments identify themselves by including a specific statement and using local addresses.
If you're looking for help with a presentation, or are interested in learning more about what is possible, please contact Jeff Hino.
- PowerPoint standard (PPT) - standard PowerPoint file
- Advanced: PowerPoint template (POTX) - should be installed as a template
To use, open File > New from template, and select this file.
Use these Word Doc templates to write for your local media outlets. If you have any questions about writing press releases, please contact Tiffany Woods.
- Announcement template (Word doc). For general news items.
- Award template (Word doc). For Extension award recognition.