Travel Forms & Rates

POLICY: OSU Extension Service follows the policy that out-of-state travel authorization must be obtained from the immediate supervisor prior to the commencement of travel.  OSU Extension Service provides an out-of-state travel authorization form to assist with obtaining this travel authorization.  Additional information on the OSU Travel Policy can be found in the Fiscal Operations Manual 411: Travel.

Travel - Other

International Travel

If you will be traveling outside of the United States of America, please visit the website listed below.

Places to Stay in Corvallis