- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
Travel Forms & Rates
- Mileage Log Sheet
- Oregon University System (OUS) Travel Per Diem Rates
Under: Appendix .700 - .750
- Out-of-State Travel Authorization (online request form)
POLICY: OSU Extension Service follows the policy that out-of-state travel authorization must be obtained from the immediate supervisor prior to the commencement of travel. OSU Extension Service provides an out-of-state travel authorization form to assist with obtaining this travel authorization. Additional information on the OSU Travel Policy can be found in the Fiscal Operations Manual 411: Travel.
Travel - Other
- OSU Travel Guidelines
- Procurement & Contract Services (PaCS) Information on contracted travel vendors
- Travel Reimbursement Document Process (See County Operations & Precedures/Policies & Procedures")
- Travel Training via Adobe Connect (April 14, 2011)
If you will be traveling outside of the United States of America, please visit the website listed below.
- International Travel and Risk Management
Learn about insurance coverage and other risk services available to OSU Faculty and Staff traveling outside of the United States in order to conduct their employment responsibilities.
- Register your trip with the OSU Office of Risk Management.
- Student Health Services may be able to assist with obtaining any needed immunizations.
Places to Stay in Corvallis
- Hotel Guide (compiled by Extension Admin)
- Visit Corvallis External website with lodging information for the city of Corvallis.