- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- For Employees
- Find Us
Conferences & Events
The OSU Extension Service provides training opportunities for faculty and staff.
OSUEA Board and O&E Administration are dedicated to providing opportunities for your professional development, networking with colleagues, and recognition of achievements. Based on your feedback about Spring Training and the O&E Conference, we are trying something new (and a little tried & true) for 2014. Please hold the dates for the following events:
- April 16, 2014 – Join Scott Reed as he hosts the Outreach and Engagement Colloquium – a time with the greater OSU community, exploring topics of outreach and engagement with Keynote speakers. Scott will also celebrate O&E achievements by presenting the Vice Provost Awards for Excellence.
- April 17, 2014 –Ecampus Faculty Forum. OSU colleagues review the academic year, sharing their innovative teaching methods, best practices and experiences in online course development.
- September 29 – October 2, 2014 – Extension Conference. Similar to Spring Training with two full days of sessions, the 2014 event will also include all OSUEA awards for the year, program and affiliate meetings, and fun activities to share with your fellow Extension employees.
Please let Drea Zigler know suggestions for Extension Training sessions or activities for the Conference.
O&E Professional Development Days
Extension Spring Training, April 8-10 (Schedule)
- UABC EmpCenter Time and Attendance (pdf)
- UABC Accounting & Finance (pdf)
- Which Video Voodoo should You Do? An overview of web conferencing (video stream)
- Be a Social Media Star in 15 min a day (video stream)
- Program Planning for Maximum Impact (video stream)
- How to do a Needs Assessment (video stream)
- Communicating Impact (video stream)
- Extension Teaching Update: Extending High Impact Practices Beyond the Classroom (video stream)
Extended Campus Faculty Forum, April 11
Outreach and Engagement Strategic Conference October 29-31, 2012 (recorded presentations)