- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Managing Your Finances
OSU Extension Service has put together resources and materials to help people find information that responds to the concerns of families and communities during tough economic times.
Finding help in tough times, managing the difficult challenges in today’s world - a list of state resources, community services, and other information.
Family Finance Management
Feeling that your financial future is out of control? Our Family Finance Resource Management Program was established to assist families in these tough times, providing resources from OSU Extension Services and other public and private agencies.
- First Things First – Adapting to Sudden Loss of Income or Occupation
- Taking Stock – Financial Assessment
- Decision Point – Trouble-shooting Your Financial Picture
- Taking Control – Financial Management
- Investing for Your Future - A free, online home study course developed by Rutgers Cooperative Extension. Learn specific ways to "find" money to invest, important investment principles, specific investment products and investment fraud and how to avoid it.
- PowerPay can help you assess your level of debt and develop a plan to pay it off more quickly. It can also help you set up a savings plan.
- Ten Tips for Tough Times
- When Your Income Drops
- Smart About Money
- Personal Finance eXtension
- Money 101
- You may qualify for an Individual Development Account (IDA) that provides matching funds if you save for a home, business, or to go to school.
Content Contact: Debra Driscoll