- About Us
- Statewide Resources
- Get Involved
- Find Us
Oregon State University Extension's Family & Community Health (FCH) program, affiliated with the College of Public Health and Human Sciences, serves Oregonians through education, community partnerships, and action. FCH focuses on programs that will promote healthy individuals, healthy families, and healthy communities.
- Healthy Aging gives you resources and educational opportunities related to aging
- Better Bones & Balance is a program designed to gradually improve balance and strength, avoid falls, and maintain independence
- Walk With Ease is an exercise program that can reduce pain and improve overall health.
- Physical Activity for Life provides information for learning how to be more active and engage in healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Food Hero is a place for quick, tasty, healthy recipes and helpful tips
- Food Safety and Food Preservation & Storage provides you with publications to help you preserve and store food safely
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition Education Program has information on how to make better food choices, handle food safely, and manage food resources
- Parenting Resources includes access to parenting newsletters for ages 0-5 years
- Oregon Parenting Education Directory is a statewide directory of parenting education programs
- Family Finances has tips and resources on money management
- Parenting Grandchildren includes a legal and resource guide for grandparents and other relatives raising grandchildren.
- Annual OSU Gerontology Conference features workshops by leading geriatric professionals presenting current information in a wide variety of discipline
- Oregon Rural Community Explorer provides public, online access to social, demographic, economic, and environmental information about Oregon’s rural counties and places
- GROW Healthy Kids and Communities is a program to prevent obesity in rural children
- Emergency Preparedness links you to information on emergency preparation, response, and recovery
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality Control gives you information and resources related to moisture and mold control in homes and buildings
- Food Security has resources for improving community food security and strengthening food resources
- Food for Oregon is a database of local and regional community food resources in Oregon