- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
The Veterinary Feed Directive-Information for Oregon Livestock Producers
Oregon State University Extension Service has created a publication to assist Oregon livestock producers and caretakers in understanding this law and it's application to their operation.
- Publication: The Veterinary Feed Directive: Questions and Answers for Oregon Livestock Producers (EM9151)
Agriculture programs provide research-based education and technical assistance on range and livestock production, financial management, and marketing for commercial livestock operations. Grant County Extension works with ranchers, small farm and livestock operations.
For more information please visit:
- Oregon State University College of Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science Department at OSU
- Rangeland Ecology and Management Department at OSU
Ranchers Feeding Kids Program
The Small Farms website provides information on starting an enterprise, finding a niche, and marketing your product. It is hosted by the Oregon State University Extension Small Farms Program.
Hay & Forage
- Forage Information System (FIS): FIS is a global forage information resource on the World Wide Web, and is envisioned to become a comprehensive information system for all aspects of forages.
- Pastures & Hay for Small Farms: Oregon Small Farms Online was developed to provide small scale farmers with practical information about crop production, marketing, and other topics of interest.
Weed & Insect Control
Pesticide Certification classes
The Grant County Extension Office offers assistance and information to help you manage your farm or garden more efficiently and economically. For information please visit:
Shanna Northway, Grant County Extension Faculty
County Leader, Agriculture & 4-H
phone: (541) 575-1911 fax: (541) 575-2248