- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Agriculture programs provide research-based education and technical assistance on range and livestock production, financial management, and marketing for commercial livestock operations. Grant County Extension works with ranchers, and small farm and livestock operations.
For more information please visit:
- Oregon State University College of Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science Department at OSU
- Rangeland Ecology and Management Department at OSU
The Small Farms website provides information on starting an enterprise, finding a niche, and marketing your product. It is hosted by the Oregon State University Extension Small Farms Program.
Hay & Forage
- Forage Information System (FIS): FIS is a global forage information resource on the World Wide Web, and is envisioned to become a comprehensive information system for all aspects of forages.
- Pastures & Hay for Small Farms: Oregon Small Farms Online was developed to provide small scale farmers with practical information about crop production, marketing, and other topics of interest.
Weed & Insect Control
Pesticide Certification class
- December 18, 2012, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Grant County Extension office, 4 pesticide recertification credits available.
- To get the schedule or register: contact the Extension office at 541-575-1911 or e-mail Agriculture Agent Gary Delaney mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grant County Extension Office offers assistance and information to help you manage your farm or garden more efficiently and economically. For information please visit:
Gary Delaney, Grant County Extension Agent
County Leader, Agriculture & 4-H
phone: (541) 575-1911 fax: (541) 575-2248