- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Grant County 4-H Fair Information
2016 Grant County Fair information:
2016 Grant County Fair Dates: August 9-13
2016 Theme: ""
2016 4-H/FFA Fair & Pre-fair Registrations are due by 4:00 p.m., July 6
2016 Schedule (planning is underway)
Pen Set Up: Sunday, August 7, 2016, 6:00 p.m., Heritage Barn
Record Books: Due September 1, 2016 (mandatory; completed record books-turn in at Extension office)
4-H Member fair passes: Passes may be purchased at the Extension Office: 530 E. Main, Suite 10, John Day on or before August 1, 2016
- $5 for all 4-H and FFA members (required community service during fair)
4-H Leader fair passes:
- Free Admission to all Grant County 4-H Leaders (pick up your passes at the Extension office before August, 2016)
Camping information: For Reservations call the Grant County Fairgrounds at (541) 575-1900
Parking Passes: Parking passes may be purchased at the Grant County Fair Office before fair.
2016 Grant County 4-H Fair Contests Handbook:
- Presentations and Fashion Revue Contests- Wednesday, August 5 at 5:00 p.m.
- Skills Contests contact the Extension office for the schedule
- Fair Book (Fair books may be picked up at local merchants, the Extension office or the Blue Mountain Eagle in July)