- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Grant County 4-H Fair Information
2017 Grant County Fair information:
2017 Grant County Fair Dates: August
2017 Theme: "KIDS AT FAIR EVERYWHERE"
2017 4-H/FFA Fair & Pre-fair Registrations are due by 5:30 p.m., July 6
2017 4-H State Fair Book (available soon)
Pen Set Up: Sunday, August , 2017, 6:00 p.m., Heritage Barn
Record Books: Due September 1, 2017 (mandatory; completed record books-turn in with your 4-H Leader)
4-H Member fair passes: Passes may be purchased at the Extension Office: 530 E. Main, Suite 10, John Day on or before August , 2017
- $6.50 for all 4-H and FFA members (required community service during fair)
4-H Leader fair passes:
- Free Admission to all Grant County 4-H Leaders (pick up your passes at the Extension office before August , 2017)
Camping information: For Reservations call the Grant County Fairgrounds at (541) 575-1900
Parking Passes: Parking passes may be purchased at the Grant County Fair Office before fair.
2017 Grant County 4-H Pre-Fair Contests:
- Presentations- Monday, August at 9:00 a.m.
- Skills Contests contact the Extension office for the schedule- Monday, August , 9:00 a.m.
- 4-H Horse Show- 9:00 a.m. Saturday, August
- 4-H Archery Contest- 8:00 a.m., Saturday, August
- 4-H Rifle & Pistol Contest- 2:00 p.m., Saturday, August
- 4-H Shotgun Contest- 8:00 a.m., Sunday, August
- Fair Book (Fair books may be picked up at local merchants, the Extension office or the Blue Mountain Eagle in July)