2015 Grant County Fair information:
2015 Grant County Fair Dates: August 4-9
2015 Theme: "Blue Jeans and Country Dreams"
2015 4-H/FFA Fair & Pre-fair Registrations are due by 4:00 p.m., July 20
Pen Set Up:
Record Books: Due September 1, 2015 (mandatory; completed record books-turn in at Extension office)
4-H Member fair passes: Passes may be purchased at the Extension Office: 530 E. Main, Suite 10, John Day on or before July 31, 2015
- $5 for all 4-H and FFA members (required community service during fair)
4-H Leader fair passes:
- Free Admission to all Grant County 4-H Leaders (pick up your passes at the Extension office before July 31, 2015)
Camping information: For Reservations call the Grant County Fairgrounds at (541) 575-1900
Parking Passes: Parking passes may be purchased at the Grant County Fair Office before fair.
2015 Grant County 4-H Fair Contests Handbook:
- Presentations and Fashion Revue Contests- Wednesday, August 5 at 5:00 p.m.
- Skills Contests contact the Extension office for the schedule
- Fair Book (Fair books may be picked up at local merchants, the Extension office or the Blue Mountain Eagle in July)