1.0 Getting Started
1.1 Sign up for an ONID account
1.2 Logging in to your website
Sign Up for an ONID or DINO Account
Before you can login to administer an Extension website, you must have an ONID or DINO account.
- ONID accounts are available for University employees and students. If you are a new University employee and have not signed up for an ONID account, visit How to Sign Up for an ONID Account.
- DINO accounts give administrative access to non-OSU county employees, program and county volunteers, etc. If you are a non-OSU county employee or other ineligible personnel assisting with a county website, please contact ECTU Tech Support to establish a DINO account.
- Direct your web browser to the URL of your Drupal website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. In the bottom, right hand corner there is a very small link that says login.
- Click this link then click the "Log in" button.
- Enter your ONID or DINO login username and password.
- After successfully logging in, you will be directed back to the site’s URL.
- You should now see another sidebar menu in the lower-left corner of the page. It will be titled User Navigation. This menu contains many things you will need to administer and maintain your Drupal site.