- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
ECTU has partnered with OSU Community Network to provide computer support for Extension and AES Faculty and Staff. Each office is billed annually for these services:
Logins and access
- ONID accounts
- Exchange email accounts
- VPN (off campus access): for securely logging into OSU networks and online services from off-campus
These are the software products ECTU currently supports:
- Screen recording/video editing (PC): Camtasia Studio (on techsmith.com/camtasia)
- Screen recording/editing (Mac): ScreenFlow (on telestream.net/screenflow)
- Digital photo editing (Mac/PC): Adobe Photoshop Elements (on adobe.com)
- Desktop video conferencing (PC): m100 Telepresence / Polycom PVX (on polycom.com)
- Create multimedia rich trainings (web-based): Pachyderm (on pachyderm.nmc.org)
*If you don’t see it on the list, we are unable to provide technical support outside of helping you install it.
Checkout our Training and Resources page for help with these products and many others.
Microsoft Office support
We don't currently provide direct desktop support for Microsoft Office applications.
- However we have some trainings and resources available which may help you.
- Need Microsoft Office at Home? Check out the Microsoft Home Use Program for further details and see if you qualify.
Community Network (CN) provides support for computer hardware (desktops, laptops, etc.).