- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
To get help:
- Contact Victor Villegas for web and media support (Drupal, social media, video/photography), and video conferencing needs.
- Contact Wayne Jardine for video conferencing, VoIP, and network support.
- Contact Lisa Gillis for all your technology purchasing needs.
- Email ECTU.
For other computer support:
- Submit a request to the CN/ECTU Helpdesk ticket system.
- Call Community Network (CN): 541-737-8787, Option 2.
Office Location/Mailing Address
Extension Computing Technology Unit
Oregon State University
120 Milne Computer Center
Corvallis, OR 97331
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Please note the Extension Computing Technology Unit (ECTU) has moved! We are now located in Room 120 of the Milne Computer Center (Campus Way) on the Oregon State University campus. Click on the map below for a larger image.
Parking options on East side of Milne:
- Loading Zone (30 minutes)
- Metered parking
- Service Vehicle parking (pick up tag at Walk Up Service Desk in Room 201)
You can reach our office (basement) by taking the stairs or elevator (follow ECTU signs located throughout building).
Computer Drop Off/Pick UP
If you have a computer to drop off or pick up, please contact Lisa Gillis to make arrangements. In cases where ECTU staff won’t be available for computer drop off or pick up, please proceed to the Service Desk located in Room 201 Milne.
Service Desk hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am-7:00pm
Saturday and Sunday, 3:00pm-7:00pm
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Gillis at 541-737-0703