- Direct your web browser to the URL of your Drupal website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. In the bottom, right hand corner there is a very small link that says login.
- Click this link. Enter your ONID or DINO login username and password.
- After successfully logging in, you will be directed back to the site’s URL.
- You should now see another sidebar menu in the lower-left corner of the page. It will be titled User Navigation. This menu contains many things you will need to administer and maintain your Drupal site.